Welcome...

This blog covers watches, phones, tablets, media players, GPS navigation devices, and any combination thereof. Hope you enjoy!

Check out the amazon.com affiliate Watches and Stuff store.

Tips? Comments? Suggestions? Questions? E-mail me.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jackpot Rewards Deal of the Day: myvu Solo Plus Personal Media Viewer

I mentioned the myvu personal media viewers a couple of months back. The myvu viewers, if you recall, are dark, sleek glasses with built-in visual and audio systems. The glasses connect to a video player and display the video feed on a pair of LCD screens inside the headset as if the user were watching a large screen TV from six feet away. Users can watch videos on a full-sized screen anywhere, anytime.

Jackpot Rewards is offering the myvu solo plus personal media player for iPod for a cost of $99.95 (that's $100 off) as their "Deal of the Day" for today only. Limited number of units are available. Note: you must be a member to see the "Deal of the Day".

Jackpot Rewards is a new online rewards program that provides its members with the most cash back on online purchases as well as exclusive deals and discounts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a pair of these and the screen is pitifully small and the resolution is low. Since I wear glasses it's even worse for me as I can't seem to squeeze them both on.

The newer products now on the market from others have huge virtual screens and at least one does 3D as well for games, etc.
(Vuzix is my favorite)

I4evermobile said...

I have these as well and I wear glasses, you should pick up the Myvu prescription clips for your eyes. Better than the mechanical adjustments on Vuzix which I used to use and got headaches since the adjustments never held firm. Also, I can move around and see what I'm doing with Myvu. You can't do that with Vuzix. I'm always on the road and need to see around me.

Anonymous said...

I not only found the myvu to be more comfortable and much lighter but the ear buds included with the myvu are great. Better than having to go out and buy additional speakers after already spending $299 on the viewer.