Welcome...

This blog covers watches, phones, tablets, media players, GPS navigation devices, and any combination thereof. Hope you enjoy!

Check out the amazon.com affiliate Watches and Stuff store.

Tips? Comments? Suggestions? Questions? E-mail me.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Android Powered: I'm Watch

Check out the Italian-made smartphone-compatible watch, the I’m watch. It is powered by Google's Android o/s and comes in two versions: the I’m Color and the I’m Jewel. The I'm Jewel is the high-end version crafted from precious metals like gold and titanium.


The watch can connect to both iPhone 4 and Android smartphones via Bluetooth and features basic phone functions like making and receiving calls, sending text messages, and a user speakerphone for hands-free use.  Via its 1.54” 240×240 pixel color TFT touchscreen, you can view Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare notifications, as well as a photo gallery!  It has 4GB of built-in storage, 64MB of RAM, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR support and a Li-Po 600 mAh battery. 

It's not only stylish it's functional. Niiiiice!

[via NewLaunches]

No comments: