Welcome...

This blog covers watches, phones, tablets, media players, GPS navigation devices, and any combination thereof. Hope you enjoy!

Check out the amazon.com affiliate Watches and Stuff store.

Tips? Comments? Suggestions? Questions? E-mail me.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

More CES 2008: Audiovox "RCA" Lyra A6008

I'm a bit late with this but I had to mention it as my first mp3 player was an RCA Lyra. Audiovox launched the Lyra A6008 Slider at CES 2008. Audiovox pointed out that RCA is the company that "started the mp3 revolution".

The player features 8GB of storage and a 2.4-inch LCD screen. The slider function reveals a scroll wheel. PMP Today surmises that when the slider is hidden, the user can interact with the unit via a touchscreen. I think that's a great idea but wouldn't it defeat the purpose of the slider?

[Source: PMP Today and Engadget]

No comments: